Sourced4Paws respects your privacy, all personal information collected via our website and in the course to carry out usual business practices, will be kept strictly confidential. Your information will not be sold, disclosed, loaned, reused, or rented out to any third party.
We endeavor to keep all your personal information under strict care. Obtaining your information will be to carry out any orders or queries that you make, as well as inform you of any changes to the product, or new products available.
Personal data that will be collected will be:
Cookies and data usage
Sourced4Paws will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information in terms of Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 and the Protection of Personal Information act 4 of 2013.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Our Terms and Conditions may change from time to time in line with operational and market changes. Therefore, we encourage you to review the Terms periodically.
- The most current version of the Terms is dated as 1 June 2022. If you continue to use our Services after we change the Terms, you accept all changes.
- The following terms are applicable:
- Any product that has already been removed from the premises may not be returned, other than for product and/or packaging defectiveness. The provision of goods and services by Sourced4Paws is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Sourced4Paws may contact you with alternative options.Sourced4Paws may cancel an order if payment is not been made for the order by the customer, in line with our accepted payment methods and before our products leave our factory. Once payment has been made by the customer for an order, the order can only be canceled before the order has been dispatched by Sourced4Paws. If a product is damaged or broken when you receive it, you must inform Sourced4Paws within one working day of receiving it. We will then make arrangements for a replacement product to be sent to you on our account, or to refund you in full for the damaged or broken product. All products are sold with a 7-day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely happy with a product that you received with your order, you can contact us within 7 days of receipt with the reason for dissatisfaction. Shipping costs for the return will be for your account. Upon receipt, we will inspect the item and if it has not been used, we will credit your account the value of the product. Delivery fees, where applicable, will not be refunded. If you receive the incorrect product you must contact Sourced4Paws within one working day. We will check our system to see whether and where the error has occurred, if proven correct, we will arrange to exchange the incorrectly delivered product for the correct item(s).
- 2. RETURN OF PRODUCT – In cases of customer claim/s of defective goods/food
- It is the customer’s responsibility to return the product to Sourced4Paws at their expense (or unless approved by the General Manager).
- The product returned shall be in its original, unopened packaging and the product traceability information shall be available i.e. product shall have the original packaging
- The proof of purchase (receipt/invoice) shall accompany all claims.
- After the product has been received it shall be assessed by the necessary parties and the outcome shall be communicated to the customer. The outcome of the assessment will determine whether the claim is valid or invalid.
- If the claim is valid, the refund shall be done as per the original payment i.e. if the product was purchased via EFT the refund shall be via Eft etc
3. AGREEMENT OF SALE
- An agreement of sale between Sourced4Paws and a customer is only valid once payment has been made and funds reflect in our bank account. Up until this point, all goods remain the property of Sourced4Paws.
4. DELIVERY POLICY
- Orders will be processed subject to availability and receipt of payment.
- All orders are dispatched from Durban.
- A delivery being delayed is not grounds for return or refund.
- You accept that in order for us to prove delivery of an order, we do not have to prove that you personally received the goods, but rather that any person at the delivery address signed for the goods.
- If there is no person available to take delivery of the order, we will not deliver the product. Only in extreme cases, and with full knowledge and acceptance by the customer will we deviate from this policy.
- Sourced4Paws shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA) and the Protection Of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (POPI).
- Sourced4Paws respects your privacy. This means that any and all of the personal information collected on our web site and in the course of normal business will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned to any third party. Any information you provide will be held with the utmost care and will only be used to process your order and to inform you of any changes or new products.
6. PAYMENT OPTIONS ACCEPTED
- EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer), our Banking Details will be on the Invoice received, once you have made a purchase.
- Direct electronic transfers or COD credit/debit card payments will only be accepted with prior arrangements.
7. TRANSACTION CURRENCY
- The transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- We endeavour to keep all information on this website as accurate and up to date as possible and that all our products cause no harm to our customers or the environment. However, due to the possibility of human and technical error Sourced4Paws accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of information provided on the website. Neither do we accept responsibility for any adverse reactions that any of our products may cause.
12. SAFETY STATEMENT
- All our handling of raw material and/or products happens within a tightly controlled cold chain, which includes supply, defrosting, processing, freezing, and delivery.